Many thanks to the wonderful people at BNI Endeavour Ware, who have raised another £200 for LAKPA, who they have adopted as their charity of the year. The cheque was presented by Charlie Lawson, the UK Director of BNI at an Hawaii themed meeting that was great fun. Everyone really entered into the party spirit – (despite it being 6.30 in the morning) and the support that they all showed for kidney patients was really humbling. Thank you so much Endeavour and particularly to Leah Sands who was the driving force in organising this event
- Join us for our AGM on Tuesday 21st March at Lister Hospital
- Hertfordshire brother and sister celebrate life changing gift on World Kidney Day
- Mark Wiffen of Marlin Design donates ahead of #WorldKidneyDay
- LAKPA Chair Kirit Modi MBE receives his investiture from HRH, The Princess Royal
- World Kidney Day 2023 – Get Involved – Update #3
We'd be pleased to hear from you if you have any enquiries.