Thursday 25th November saw the official opening of the Chiltern Kidney Centre by Ellen Schroder, Chair of the E&NHerts Hospital Trust and Kirit Modi, Chair of LAKPA. It is a very impressive facility, one of the best in the country, and will form a blueprint for future such developments. All the staff and patients from the previous unit at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital have moved to the new site and are delighted with the space and facilities that the new unit contains.
- Bedford Renal Unit Celebrates it’s 10th Anniversary
- The LAKPA AGM – everything you need to know
- Join us for our AGM on Tuesday 21st March at Lister Hospital
- Hertfordshire brother and sister celebrate life changing gift on World Kidney Day
- Mark Wiffen of Marlin Design donates ahead of #WorldKidneyDay
We'd be pleased to hear from you if you have any enquiries.